Twitter link

Follow updates on @ClassicBullock!

Friday, July 2, 2010

First Post: About this blog...

Welcome! Let me tell you a little about myself, and this website.

From the late 90's to the early 2000's, I ran a Sandra Bullock fansite. In the days before "news blogs" and RSS feeds, I regularly reported Sandra Bullock News on my dot com. People liked it, and it got pretty popular. Popular to the point where I actually got to meet her!


This is a picture taken of Sandra Bullock and I.
I cropped myself out :-p

Anyway, maybe a year or so later, I retired the site. I'd like to keep those reasons to myself, but I never did lose interest in Sandra or her movies.

Recently, I looked at my old VHS tapes, and decided to convert them digitally. It's a huge task that will probably take forever.

This is maybe a third of my collection. yikes!

In an effort to motivate myself into finishing this, I set up this blog, and I will post old clips of Sandra from my tape collection. I hope it works!

Now for disclaimers:
*The content of these videos are the property of their respective owners. I claim no ownership of them.*
*You might have seen a lot of these on YouTube already. Frankly, I don't care.*
*If any of these get taken down by YouTube, do not expect me to re-upload them. Sorry.*

4 comments:

  1. Why did You ncropped yourself out from this pic! I woud like to see it! :D:D
    I'm so jealous of you! maybe someday I wll meet her too...
    Anyway I not sure if you even recognize me but I'm Maciej (Snajper) and I run Sandra Bullock blog in Poland for almost 6 years now.
    I just woud like thank you for all videos :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. God bless you for doing this :)
    I'd like to be lucky enough to meet her one day too!
    Anyway, thank you so much for the good initiative, that's a lot of work you have to do but please don't give up hahaha thanks a lot :)
    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello!
    Thank you for the excellent initiative! I really respect that! Keep up the spirit! Nothing of what you published, I had not seen before:) You have an extensive collection.
    How cool that you met with Sandra :)) I also dream about it for 16 years.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, it's really nice that you had this amazing idea. I've never seen any of these videos of yours on YouTube and I love to see "classic" videos :)

    Please, keep doing this great job!

    I've always liked of Sandra but I just got interested about her life and everything about her in a few months ago, so I'd love to see everything I can!

    Thank you sooo much!!!

    =)

    xx

    ReplyDelete