Twitter link

Follow updates on @ClassicBullock!

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

2002: Academy Awards, Access Hollywood

This is by request. Here is Sandra Bullock and Hugh Grant presenting at the 74th Academy Awards. This is a second generation recording, so the quality is fuzzier than usual. I messed up my original attempt at taping this...


In addition to that, here is a Murder By Numbers interview from Access Hollywood. In it, Sandra talked about the gossip mags connecting her and Hugh Grant romantically. In one part she mentioned an Australian tabloid... Now I can't prove it, but I'm convinced she heard about that on my old site many years ago! Hey, it's possible :-p

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the Oscar video! Do you have video from oscars 2004 with john travolta??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, I don't have it. You're the second person to request that lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! I just found it!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuBLnsKEW9s&feature=related It's starts in 5:35!! You can edit it and then post is in your webside!! :D:D Best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks man! I'll pass it on to the other person that asked for it

    ReplyDelete